On April 5th in Paris, we discussed (in French and English) on European supranational democracy as a model for citizen participation across borders.
- Susanna Cafaro (Chair Jean Monnet, University of Salento);
- Michele Fiorillo (Scuola Normale Superiore);
- Claudia Morini (Module Jean Monnet, University of Salento);
- Stefania Attolini (University of Salento);
- Debora Righetti (Maison Jean Monnet – Parlement européen);
- Martí Grau Segú (Chef de service de la Maison Jean Monnet);
- Luca Belgioioso- Nettis (New Democracy / Cohort for Deliberative Democracy)
- Antoine Chabal (Président Jeunes Européens France)
- Yves Sintomer (Université Paris 8)
On 6 and 7 April 2023, we were hosted by the European Parliament at the Maison Jean Monnet, for two intense days of seminars and interesting exchanges on European democracy.